- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account.
- Navigate to the (?) Help icon.
- Choose the Talk to a human option (type it again if prompted).
- Select I still need a human.
- Click Contact Us.
- Enter the details of your concern, then proceed with Let’s talk.
- Choose either Get a callback or Send a message.
Besides, How do I talk to QuickBooks support?
- Sales Contact Number: +1 (877) 683 3280.
- Monday-Friday: 5 am – 6 pm PST.
- Saturday-Sunday: 7 am – 4 pm PST.
Also, Can I talk to a real person at QuickBooks?
Go to the Help button in the top right corner of your screen. Click Contact Us at the bottom. Enter a brief description of your concern in the field, and click Continue.
Herein, Is QuickBooks desktop going away? Your access to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services, Payment Processing, Live Support, Online Backup, Online Banking, Technical Support and other services through QuickBooks Desktop 2018 software will be discontinued after May 31, 2021.
Does QuickBooks have chat support?
Get in contact by leaving a message with our TurboTax or QuickBooks support team. You can also chat with our Mint support team. Have your received a suspicious email?
22 Related Questions and Answers
How can I talk to an actual person?
Google: Call 1-855-836-3987, press the numbers for your product type, and wait. Hewlett-Packard: Call 1-800-474-6836 and keep pressing 0 (this takes a while). HTC: Call 1-866-449-8358, select your language, and you’ll be connected to be a live rep. Hulu: Call 1-877-485-8411 and wait for a representative to pick up.
How do I get help from QuickBooks?
If you use QuickBooks 2017 or later, press F1 or select Help > QuickBooks Desktop Help to get help faster. For the best support experience, make sure you update QuickBooks to the latest release.
What is the phone number for QuickBooks Payroll support?
Call us at 800-901-0729 to get Assisted Payroll for your clients today.
Which is better QuickBooks desktop or online?
QuickBooks Desktop is better for small to large-sized businesses that have complex accounting needs and require more customizable features. … Both offer strong accounting, though QuickBooks Desktop has more features and is more customizable, whereas QuickBooks Online has more automations and is easier to learn and use.
How long will QuickBooks desktop be supported?
After May 31, 2021, access to add-on services will be discontinued for these QuickBooks Desktop 2018 products. Your access to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services, Live Support, Online Backup, Online Banking, and other services through QuickBooks Desktop 2018 software will be discontinued after May 31, 2021.
Do you have to buy QuickBooks desktop every year?
QuickBooks Desktop can either be purchased for a one-time fee that varies with the number of users, or as an annual subscription with some additional benefits.
How do I speak to a person at Turbotax?
But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.
How do I transfer QuickBooks to my new computer?
From QuickBooks, go to the File menu, select Utilities and then select Move QuickBooks to another computer. Select I’m Ready, then create a one-time password. Follow the instructions to choose the USB flash drive you’ll use. Then wait for the files to be copied.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do I speak to a human at 3?
- Personal customers. From your Three phone. 333. From any other phone. 0333 338 1001. From abroad. (standard roaming rates apply) …
- Mobile Broadband customers. From your Three phone. 500. From any other phone. 0333 338 1003. From abroad. …
- Business customers. From your Three phone. 337. From any other phone. 0800 033 8033.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
Do I need an accountant if I use QuickBooks?
You should talk to an accountant who can help you get off to a good start and advise on issues such as accounting software and VAT. … Even if you manage your money using QuickBooks, it’s worth having your tax return checked and approved by an accounting expert.
Is there a monthly fee for QuickBooks?
QBO offers four subscription plans: Simple Start, Essentials, Plus, and Advanced. These plans range from $25/month to $180/month.
What is the easiest payroll software to use?
The 8 Best Payroll Software of 2021
- Best Overall: Gusto.
- Best Reporting: Paychex Flex.
- Easiest to Set Up: QuickBooks Payroll.
- Best Customer Service: Workful.
- Best for Small Businesses: OnPay.
- Best for Large Companies: ADP.
- Best Free Option: Payroll4Free.
- Best for Integrations: Rippling.
How do I contact Intuit Payroll support?
You may cancel at any time. To cancel, call us at 1-866-729-2925 or cancel within the product. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
What are the disadvantages of QuickBooks online?
The Cons or Disadvantages of QuickBooks Online
- Limited reports. Some customers found that reporting is much better in the desktop version than in the online version. …
- Difficult to learn. …
- Limited inventory management. …
- Wrong/Missing entries. …
- Syncing problems.
Is QuickBooks for Mac being discontinued?
Is QuickBooks For Mac Discontinued? The desktop version of QuickBooks for Mac is still available to download from Intuit. However, Intuit has announced that support for older versions of QuickBooks 2018 will be discontinued from June 2021 onwards.
What are the pros and cons of QuickBooks Online vs desktop?
QuickBooks Online vs QuickBooks Desktop – Pros and Cons
- QBD advantage: Full use of software, uninhibited by internet speed.
- QBO has a monthly fee. …
- QBD advantage: Cost effective.
- QBD advantage: $250 for the desktop version for all 5 companies for 3 years.
- QBD advantage: The file is on your computer – it belongs to you.